Friday, January 8, 2016

Review for jane iredale products

Recently I got a chance to try samples of  jane iredale 's two products. Lip balm and Longest lash thickening mascara. Besides this I also got some sample of lipstick in card which was so little to try & form any opinion and same for the BB cream which I requested for myself to purchase.
The Lip balm which I got was in sheer color. Really keeps hydrated the lips without any color (as I got sheer one). The scent is good but its only for a few seconds.
The Longest lash thickening mascara sample I got in black ice. It is a dry mascara. We have to apply multiple times to look our lashes thick. From my sample I was able to try only on my one eye. I didn't found any heaviness in my eyes so that is a good point to choose it. The lashes looked thick. The fiber brush of mine sample was really bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment